Saturday, May 9, 2009

Marie Antoinette Award

I got a tag from Yen of Heavenly Delight. Again, I am very late in posting. Thanks so much yen for sharing this tag to me.




The rules for this award are to display the icon and send it on to 7 other bloggers I feel are real in who they are. (and that I would LOVE to meet someday!)


So here are they:

1. Cacai of Cacai's Step and Journey

2. Chelle of My Life's Journey in Italy

3. Brigadista

4. Ate Vhing of Survivor: The Reality of My Life

5. Lizzie of cH@zL!oN3

6. Jenny of Proud Pinay

7. Trixie of It's a Girl Thing

Please feels free to grab it anytime my friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved