Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Have Fun Sometime

Everyone deserves to be happy despite of the hard times that we experienced in life. Do the things that you think it could make you happy. I spend most of the time in front of the computer. I have no time anymore to see the beauty outside, so I am really bored. Just last week a friend of mine mentioned about Blossom Music Center. Actually, it is an amphitheater where different entertainments are being held. My friend keeps on calling me and reminding about it, she has the ticket already so I can't say no to her. For those who wants to watch just visit Blossom Music Center Tickets to get your tickets and other information about the events.

Once you're done watching in Blossom Music Center try also visiting DTE Energy Music to be merrier and regarding the tickets just drop by at DTE Energy Music Tickets to get it. Well guys, if you still have time or planning to visit another place you can try Mellon Arena and purchased your tickets at Mellon Arena Tickets. So we'll just meet you there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved