Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Credit Card

How many credit cards do you have now in your wallet? Do you find it helpful to you? I heard people saying that using credit card will just bring you to debts. Well, maybe if you don't know how to use it in the right way. As a credit card user you need to be smart. Make some research first if which credit card has a very low interest rates.

A long time ago I tried to apply a credit card when I was still working, but the office disapproved my application. Well, maybe they sensed that I don't have the capacity to pay based on what I earned. My husband has a credit card but we use it only if really necessary. Anyway, if you are planning to apply one in the future and be in the club, try to visit first the credit card club to get some very useful information especially to know if which has a low interest credit cards.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved