Friday, May 22, 2009

Always Late!


Today is Saturday and I wake up late this morning. No dreams, nightmares or any other things. I sleep well and maybe it's the reason why I wake up late. Well, I am always late every morning, late for breakfast and late to do some of the things that I always do everyday. And if time comes that would rain with money, for sure I can get nothing, but if would rain with sword or fire I would be the happiest and the luckiest person in the world. Why? I'm sure you know already. hehehe! So how about you, what time do you always up in the morning?





1 comment:

  1. hi sis, here in our house, it is always me who wake up late, hee hee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved