Sunday, April 19, 2009

What a Busy Sunday I had!

Today is a long and a busy day. Hubby and I went to the Supermarket to get the stuffs that we need for our family trip tomorrow. A long time we spent at the store because we encountered something wrong that we need to fix. At last the problem was settled but not there our busy day ended, after buying those things I was busy cooking and preparing everything for tomorrow's outing. That's what a busy Sunday I had. How about you, how's your Sunday?





1 comment:

  1. tired te.. init! kapoy.. the red flag is up mao dry season karun.. hahahahahahaa ok ra ko diri te.. happy na ko diri.. naa tay blogger friend na ginatabangan ko mangita ug work diri..heheh buotan xa te ay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved