Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Having Business

Starting my own business is one of the things that I love to do. As what they say money is in business which is true. As what we all know people go into business for the aim of gaining profit, as much as possible more profit. In this field, experience or enough knowledge is very much important for the business to run smoothly and be successful. What if an entrepreneur is luck of knowledge in this field? Well, this question is not a problem anymore because there are lots of knowledgeable people who are there to help you if you need them. Honestly, I am afraid to open my own business if it would be only a failure. I am afraid of being failed. I talked to my hubby about that fear and he told me that it is part in any business. He said that in every business there should what we call success and failure. I am enlightened about it but my fear is still here in my heart.

One of a business kind to start is retailing. Retailing is just an easy work but still needs knowledge and determination. I experienced having this kind of business a long time ago and I loved managing it. Sometimes it is stressful but I think it is already a part of it. I also tried working in a retailing business company and I so much enjoyed my time there. They are just very strict when it comes to their rules and regulations and upon employment they provide a very good training. So far I would say they are the best in all the retailing companies I had been working with. So in the field of retailing, vendor management should not be taken for granted because it plays a very high role, vendors are the one who interact to the customers, but anyway, if you are in this field already and needs further assistance in some areas just try to consult in a consulting firm.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved