Monday, March 9, 2009

I Prefer Printed T-shirts

Which do you prefer to wear printed T-shirts or non-printed? For me, I prefer the printed one. I have different colors with different designs of printed T-shirts at home. I am wearing it every time I go to the gym. Lately, I purchased non-printed T-shirts and I am planning to make it printed at T-shirts printing shop. They are using different print techniques and aside from that, customers can make their own design. They have a website so you can visit them anytime you want.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved