Friday, February 20, 2009

Worrying about Tomorrow

Are you worried about tomorrow? Worried if how you gonna eat, breathe or if it will be fruitful like before? Worrying about tomorrow is senseless. The word tomorrow really never comes. So what's the point of worrying? I know there are so many people out there who felt this way and that includes myself. In fact I don't like it because it can cause too much stress, it is like we are carrying the world. We should not spend a single minute worrying about tomorrow's problems, live today as best as you can. So enjoy life to the fullest.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved