Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today is Like Another Horror Day



Today I am so busy fixing my computer problem. I don't have the appetite to eat anymore. I am scared that I need to spend some money again to make it repair like before. Just last year I spent money for the computer technician to make it done. My computer got a virus and had some other computer problems. Hopefully I'll be able to solve this soon by myself so no need for me to pay again a technician. Hackers and viruses please go away from me, I don't need you but why you need me?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved