Monday, February 23, 2009

EON for Paypal

Just last week I applied EON at Union bank for my online transactions. EON would be useful in transferring my account from Paypal to that EON account. The staff told me to make a call after 2 weeks to find out if my card is there already, imagine 2 weeks, a very long processing time. I have no choice except to wait. Well, hopefully no problems would arise in the future while accessing that card which is I heard that some users encountered. How about you which one you're using to get your money from your Paypal account?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved