Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Computer Problem

Just last week I encountered computer problems. It really gave me headaches. It ruined my days. I got Trojan virus, my internet connection was on and off until it totally got disconnected. Whew! I was in big trouble those days. And I have this another computer problem that I am facing right now, there's a balloon located at the right side in my laptop. It keeps on nagging me telling" You may be victim of software counterfeiting" "This copy of Windows did not pass genuine Windows validation". Oh my goodness! It happens when I updated Windows. I always update it but did not encounter problem like this before. I'm not using a pirated software but I don't know why I encountered this. I made some researched regarding this one, so far I'm not the only one who encounter like this, many users out there. They just changed their computer date and it is done which I also tried but not fixed in mine. Well, I need to experiment another thing, I just hope it will be done soon because I really don't like to see the balloon in front of me. Another way also of removing it is by removing the WGATray from my computer but I am so hesitant to do it because I am scared that something might happen to my laptop and might get worse. Well, I don't know. I really need help people.





1 comment:

  1. I too love to use the not original version, the balloon pop up also came up, I search the net to find solution. I now have a program to kill the balloon pop up. If you are interested e-mail me at tulisanmaya@gmail.com and I will send you a program to kill tha damn thing. Dont worry its free

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved