Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Starbucks Planner


I was so glad when I knew that I was one of the winners of Christmas Wishlist Contest. It never came in mind to get something from that contest because I never experienced to be a winner in any raffle contest. I joined just for fun and it was my first contest that I was joining since I started blogging and I knew about it through blog hopping. Again blog hopping is not really bad at all.

As you can see in the image, you can find there a label Starbucks Coffee. It's not a coffee inside the box huh? It is a planner, an Starbucks Planner. So that is what I got from the contest.

To Ermelo Villareal thank you so much for this wonderful planner. I like it!





2 comments:

  1. hi. for PINOY FEAR FACTOR news and updates, just log on to http://pinoy-fearfactor.blogspot.com now. thanks! ^^,

    btw, care to xlink? ^^,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved