Thursday, January 1, 2009

December Top EntreCard Droppers

Last year 2008 is now already a past and full of memories for me to cherished. So it's now another year and also another year of challenges that awaits.

For those who been keep visiting my blog and continue dropping their Entrecard I am very thankful to all of you guys. Thanks for the support and hopefully you will continue supporting this blog.

So here's the list of my Top 10 Entrecard droppers:

Dropper # of drops
Unsolved Mysteries In The World 22
Scifi Chrome 20
Health:thegreatestgiftofgod 14
Gas Saver 14
I Love-Hate America 14
ISeeTech 14
Pets 13
Much Aloha From Maui 11
RagingRev 11
master and student 10


Thanks to all and I wish you all the best for this New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved