Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Thought About Business

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

I love involving myself into business. Well, what kind of business do you think is good this time in behalf of the economy crisis? This monkey business came into my mind; do you think it’s good? I heard people talking about monkey business but I really don’t know what that means. Sorry guys I was born yesterday. Do you have any idea?

Seriously, business is good if you have the capital together with your dedication to get involve into it, and that’s very important. Aside from you own your time you are also the boss and nobody can dictate you what to do. I want to start one if I have the capital but I have to make some research first the risk of the particular business. I’m looking forward with that very small capital but can gain big profit. Do you think it exists? Let me know if it does.





1 comment:

  1. I don't care about any monkey business but I do like the picture you posted here. Money ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved