Saturday, December 6, 2008

Here Comes the Rainy Season



Rainy season is here. Raining all day at Saturday, and I was trapped at home. I'm planning to go out to have some groceries but due to the rain so I prefer to stay inside the house and it's very cold also.I remember the previous day I went out and I was wet because I forgot to bring my umbrella. The weather this time is different, you can see that it’s very hot but in awhile it rain. It would be good if we’ll just prepare at all times always bring the umbrella every time you go out just to make sure you’ll not be wet and get sick afterwards because of the changeable weather.

During rainy days is nice to stay in bed covered yourself with a thick blanket then snore at any time. Yes really nice to sleep have the body relaxed and free from thinking anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved