Saturday, December 13, 2008

Entrecard Problem


Entrecard is a very useful one to the bloggers to get more traffic in their blog and that's the main reason why I joined there. Another reason also is to have more friends. But from the time I registered til now I still encountered the same problem.

If I log out and then wants to log in back after a few minutes I can't log in anymore. I tried it many times but was failed and I don't know why.

Why is it that entrecard can't fix this kind of trouble? Many registered users raised this kind of problem when I visited their forum but I think they don't take any action regarding this. Well, hopefully this will be settled soon.





2 comments:

  1. It's very simple to fix that log in problem, just click (TOOLS) in ur Firefox control panel --> click (CLEAR PRIVATE DATA or CTRL+SHIFT+DEL) --> check cookies/check all then click (CLEAR PRIVATE DATA NOW). After that u can log in again

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tripzibit- thanks so much my friend for the info.I tried it and it work. Smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved