Saturday, November 22, 2008

Showing of Gratefulness



My precious daughter is now 3 months old and I am very happy that she's fine and healthy. As a sign of being thankful to God for giving us a healthy and beautiful baby I purchased her a cake from
Goldilocks. Usually I do it every month if can remember.lol! And my hubby asked me again if who eat the cake. So I answered of course the beautiful witch. lol!(referring to myself). Well in fairness cake from Goldilocks taste good, they can count on me as one of their avid customer and hopefully they'll give me discount next time.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved