Saturday, November 15, 2008

Reimbursement

For almost 3 months waiting thanks God it's now reimbursed.I'm glad I got the check from my health Insurance. Having such insurance really helped me during my hard times. When I gave birth as a cesarean my health insurance is very useful and I appreciate it so much because it lessen my hospital bill and my baby is covered with that. The reimbursement that I got is from my baby's hospital bill, since newborn has no birth certificate which is one of the requirements in availing the benefit so the transaction was transact late.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved